My New Year’s Resolutions
I wrote my post about New Year’s resolutions that went up two days ago last week. In that time, I’ve been thinking about it, and I think I’ve come up with some good ones.
A good set of resolutions include things you’ve been meaning to work on, but haven’t found the motivation. It should also include something you’ve been wanting to do, but haven’t been able to make time for. With that in mind, here’s my list:
1) Cook dinner for the fiancé at least once a week.
2) Go to some sort of production/media thingee once a month. This can be as extravagant as the opera, or as simple as a movie theater.
3) Exercise an average of 3 times a week. This can be going jogging or yoga.
4) Improve my diet to a point where I’m only eating fried foods once a week.
5) Finish unpacking my apartment by April.
6) Get another cat.
7) Use one of my bridal shower gifts at least once a week. Giggity.
Did you come up with New Year’s Resolutions? If you did, link to your post in the comments or list them below.