Wedding Worries/Espousement Excitement
Just like with Christmas, I’ll be posting a whole crapload about my wedding in the weeks leading up to it. I have worries and excitement. Mostly, I can’t wait to be a Mrs. and I just wish the day would hurry up and get here!
1) Most of the wedding party will be staying in Joliet the night before the wedding. But some rebels will be staying in Chicago. I can see overnight snowfall, oversleeping, or any other manner of evil making them late or even miss the wedding.
2) I wont get all my DIY projects and paper products (i.e. menu, program, etc.) done by the wedding.
3) I won’t be able to fit into my dress. I’ll look like stuffed sausage and be too uncomfortable to dance, eat, or breathe.
1) I’m marrying the fiancé, who is the goodest person I know. (I truly mean goodest, and not best).
2) There are a lot of little details to this wedding that are near and dear to my heart and I can’t wait to see them all come together.
3) A huge party with almost everyone I love and cherish there will likely be one of the best days of my life.
Weddings are awesome and nerve-wracking and amazing all at once. I am just trying to hold onto the excitement building up to it. For me, the buildup is what adds even more good to an already great event (first day of school anyone? Nerds? Prom queens? Anyone?) and makes it that much better when it finally arrives.
Do you have anything you’re looking forward to in the near future?