Resolutions Week 4
I decided that I need to keep myself motivated to actually follow my resolutionsthis year. If you’re feeling motivated, join me! Write a weekly post where you share how resolved you are (or how resolved you wish you were!). To refresh, here are my resolutions:
1) Cook dinner for the fiancé at least once a week. 2) Go to some sort of production/media thingee once a month. This can be as extravagant as the opera, or as simple as a movie theater. 3) Exercise an average of 3 times a week. This can be going jogging or yoga. 4) Improve my diet to a point where I’m only eating fried foods once a week. 5) Finish unpacking my apartment by April. 6) Get another cat. 7) Use one of my bridal shower gifts at least once a week. Giggity.
1) I made a delicious and healthy dinner that included poached tilapia, oven-roasted glazed carrots, over-roasted broccoli, and white rice. With a glass of white wine, it was a great dinner. I also made baked macaroni one night. The fiancé said it needed more cheese, but I purposely made it with less cheese so it will be healthier. We’ll never be vegans, or even vegetarians, but we can at least take a meal that has 1500 calories and cut it down to 800, you know?
2) We’re good for January. I wonder if Mission Impossible will still be in theaters in February.
3) Not even close. I just haven’t been feeling motivated. And motivation tips?
4) Other than bacon, I’ve had no fried foods. I believe I will go fried foods crazy for the Super Bowl though. I’ve already decided.
5) I think I can do this. I’ll have motivation to get it done especially if I know we’re staying in Chicago for another year.
6) Still assessing if my crazy-ass cat can even handle the introduction of a kitten to her home.
7) I used some of the cooking gear I got at the shower when I made the fiancé dinner. No giggity.