Resolutions Week 5
Edit: Feb 6th
I decided that I need to keep myself motivated to actually follow my resolutionsthis year. If you’re feeling motivated, join me! Write a weekly post where you share how resolved you are (or how resolved you wish you were!). To refresh, here are my resolutions:
1) Cook dinner for the fiancé at least once a week. 2) Go to some sort of production/media thingee once a month. This can be as extravagant as the opera, or as simple as a movie theater. 3) Exercise an average of 3 times a week. This can be going jogging or yoga. 4) Improve my diet to a point where I’m only eating fried foods once a week. 5) Finish unpacking my apartment by April. 6) Get another cat. 7) Use one of my bridal shower gifts at least once a week. Giggity.
1) I’m quite sure I didn’t cook. Let me just say that with that big ass wedding so close, these Resolutions fell to the backburner.
2) No Feb. movie yet. We’ll prolly handle that during the honeymoon.
3) Not even close.
4) Only at fried foods once. Lot me some buffalo wild wings.
5) The place actually looks worse as it gets taken over by wedding deliveries, clothes, and crafts.
6) Moving on…
7) I used some of the bath products. It was like a spa up in here.