1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. What is an interest you have that is not shared by many others? indoor rock climbing.
2. How do you decide what music to put on your iPod? Based on what I like to hear. Also, it has to be music or videos I’ll still feel good about spending money on in six months.
3. Can you describe your personal style in one sentence? Girly, classic, casual, comfortable.
4. What is a quality in people that you can’t stand? Dishonesty.
5. What have you succeeded at despite others telling you that you couldn’t? No one ever tells me I can’t do anything. It’s probably why I have so much confidence.
6. What is a material possession or personal quality that you’ve kept from childhood and won’t be giving up? I have a whole trunk of stuff. I’ll only admit to the American Girl Doll.
7. What was the last book you couldn’t put down? Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly.
8. What would you change about the world if you could? There would be a higher minimum wage.
9. Who is Alan Rickman? Severus Snape!
10. Would you rather in never stopped raining or never stopped snowing in your city? Neither. If there was a city where it never stopped snowing or raining, that would be a city I’d quickly move away from. I’m like a house plant or house cat. I needs me sunshine.
11. What do you want to ask me? How did you stumble across my blog?
I’m going to choose not to tag 11 more people, since I already did that. This meme is getting serious!