Resolutions, Week 10
So here are my resolutions:
1) Cook dinner for the husband at least once a week.
2) Go to some sort of production/media thingee once a month. This can be as extravagant as the opera, or as simple as a movie theater.
3) Exercise an average of 3 times a week. This can be going jogging or yoga.
4) Improve my diet to a point where I’m only eating fried foods once a week.
5) Finish unpacking my apartment by April.
6) Get another cat.
7) Use one of my bridal shower gifts at least once a week. Giggity.
Here’s how I did:
1) I didn’t cook dinner exactly, but I did make breakfast food a little bit after midnight. I’m quite sure that counts. One of our wedding gifts was the griddle I’d been wanting, so I’ve been hooking up bacon, home-made French toast, and perfecctly cooked sunny side up eggs this past week.
2) I went to the movies right at the beginning of the month with my mom to see Tyler Perry’s Good Deeds. Maybe I’ll get a chance to do it again since I have four days off in a row this coming week.
3) I don’t want to talk about exercise. Not yet.
4) I had a happy meal from McDonald’s and they had the world’s smallest box of french fries, that barely counts, right?
5) Now that Project UnPack has help, this may happen.
6) The husband wants to go get a cat this week! Yay!
7) I used some of the kitchen utensils with that griddle this week. Gotta love nonstick!