Resolutions, Week 13
So here are my resolutions:
1) Cook dinner for the husband at least once a week.
2) Go to some sort of production/media thingee once a month. This can be as extravagant as the opera, or as simple as a movie theater.
3) Exercise an average of 3 times a week. This can be going jogging or yoga.
4) Improve my diet to a point where I’m only eating fried foods once a week.
5) Finish unpacking my apartment by April.
6) Get another cat.
7) Use one of my bridal shower gifts at least once a week. Giggity.
Here’s how I did:
1) I definitely have been accomplishing this one the last few weeks. I’ve cooked dinner, and made breakfast, lunch, and dessert too. I’ve got a well-fed husband at home
2) I saw Tyler Perry’s Good Deeds and The Hunger Games in March. I expect the new American Pie movie (that does come out in April right?) will take care of me this month.
3) At the doctor, I was close the heaviest I’ve ever been. So no, no exercising.
4) I haven’t been eating a lot of fried foods. I should amend that for saucy foods. Pasta, pizza, smothered everything is not the best alternative to fried.
5) Well, not by the beginning of April. Maybe by the end. Cross your fingers.
6) Working on it.
7) Made cookies, used lingerie, and used other kitchen items. I used it an average of once a week, though not really once a week. Close enough?