Keeping Track When It Matters
I’m making a list of people. This is based off of my social media obsession (Twitter & Instagram) with politics. I’m keeping track of people of note (journalists, businesspeople, celebrities) as they come across my radar. I want to never forget who was down for the cause and who wasn’t.
These are the causes I currently care about:
- Black Lives Matter
- Intersectional Feminism
- LGBTQ+ Equality
- Flint Water Crisis
- Dakota Access Pipeline
- Abortion Rights
- Public Education
- Affordable Care Act
- Resisting President-elect Trump
I have these lists I made up to track my opinion of a person’s stance on an issue
- Wholly Against Us
- Suspiciously Quiet When It Matters
- Too Little Too Late
- Oh, Now You Wanna Speak Up When It Affects You and Yours
- I See You Making Efforts, But It’s Not Good Enough
- Social Media Warrior, Okay, Okay, But What Are Your Actions?
- I See You Speaking AND Acting, You’re Down for the Cause
- You Should Definitely Be Considered a Leader of the Movement
- It’s Like This Isn’t Even Happening In Your World
I think a spreadsheet would do well for this, hmm?
Still working on the formatting for it…